Saturday 11 January 2014

Lucia, My Thoughts

"With a lot of effort I had sewn together the heavenly stars of my dreams and presented the garland of love to you, only to be awoken from my dreams to see the garland vanish!" ( Modified from the subtitles:) ) Lucid dreams of every Kannidiga fulfilled. Lucia! to awaken all those kannada filmmakers from their slumber to applaud and dust themselves  up and reinvigorate Kannada Cinema ! The torch bearer in the cinema hall has lit up the faces of all Kannadigas with this one. Lucia the renaissance, Lucia every filmmaker's dream, Lucia the comman mans crowd funded  wonder :) Thoroughly loved it ! Anybody even remotely associated with word "Kannada" has to watch it.Lead kindly light Lucia! I have worn my heart on my sleeve while writing this one. Hope other Kannada Filmmakers follow the suit:).

No comments:

Post a Comment